Toyota Honors Top Dealers With Esteemed President’s Award
IRVINE, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.(TMHU) recently announced the 2011 winners of its prestigious President’s Award. TMHU selects its top dealers, representing approximately the top 20 percent of the dealer body, each year from a nationwide network of dealers, recognizing them for demonstrating excellence in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations.
|Photo Caption: See below.|
This year, 15 winners earned the coveted award and were acknowledged at Toyota’s National Dealer Meeting in Phoenix, Ariz.
"The President’s Award provides TMHU with a way to recognize our dealers that went above and beyond to demonstrate top quality service and support," said Jeff Rufener, president of TMHU. "The winning dealers clearly exemplify Toyota’s dedication to their customers and set the bar for industry excellence."
The winners are:
- Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Schiller Park, Ill. - Al Rawson
- Bell Fork Lift, Inc., Clinton Township, Mich. - Wayne Bell
- Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Mass. - Ron McCluskey
- Conger Toyotalift, Green Bay, Wis. - Anika Conger-Capelle
- Florida Lift Systems, LLC, Tampa, Fla. - Jeff Fischer
- JRC Toyota-Lift, Worthington, Ohio - Sam Swartz
- Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc., Sioux Falls, S.D. - Bob Overby and Craig Schoen
- Madland Toyota-Lift, Inc., Bakersfield, Calif. - Mary Madland
- Nationwide Lift Trucks, Inc., Hollywood, Fla. - Joe Conte
- ProLift Industrial Equipment, Louisville, Ky. - David Graffy
- Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd., Fort Worth, Texas - Jim Shoppa
- Summit ToyotaLift, North Haven, Conn. - Larry McKevitt
- Toyota Lift of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas - Leslie Doggett and Ken Townsend
- ToyotaLift of Houston, Houston, Texas - Leslie Doggett and Jim Flowers
- Westquip, Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla. - Fred Stanley
The President’s Award, TMHU’s highest honor, has been awarded to select dealers since its inception in 1990 to acknowledge their outstanding business accomplishments. To demonstrate the company’s appreciation, each President’s Award recipient received an exquisite Tiffany & Co. crystal award. TMHU also is hosting a trip to the Bahamas for the award recipients.
About Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Celebrating 45 years of established operations, Irvine, Calif.-based TMHU is the supplier for the No. 1 selling lift truck in North America since 2002. In addition to the full line of high-quality lift trucks sold under the Toyota brand, the company’s extended industrial equipment solutions include Automated Guided Vehicles and tow tractors.
Quality is the hallmark of the Toyota Production System practiced at all Toyota manufacturing facilities, including Toyota Industrial Equipment Mfg., Inc. (TIEM), a zero-landfill facility in Columbus, Ind. TIEM, named a 2011 North American Best Plant by IndustryWeek magazine, is a member of the National Safety Council, complies with the ISO 14001 standard from the International Organization for Standardization and has produced more than 400,000 Toyota lift trucks since its opening in 1990.
Toyota's commitment to excellence in customer service extends throughout the U.S. and Canada. With more than 70 authorized Toyota Industrial Equipment dealers and more than 220 dealership locations throughout North America, Toyota dealers offer comprehensive customer service and support, including one-stop shopping for both new and used lift trucks, rentals, parts and service, fleet servicing and financing. For more information on TMHU, please visit www.toyotaforklift.com, www.facebook.com/ToyotaForklift or twitter.com/ToyotaForklift or call 1-800-226-0009.
Back to list
Left to right, back row to front row.
Jim Shoppa of Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd.; Ken Townsend of Toyota Lift of South Texas; Leslie Doggett of Toyota Lift of South Texas and ToyotaLift of Houston; Sam Swartz of JRC Toyota-Lift; Jeff Fischer of Florida Lift Systems, LLC; Fred Stanley of Westquip, Inc.
Al Rawson of Atlas Toyota Material Handling; David Graffy of ProLift Industrial Equipment; Craig Schoen of Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc.; Larry McKevitt of Summit ToyotaLift
Ron McCluskey of Brodie Toyota-Lift; Mary Madland of Madland Toyota-Lift, Inc.; Jim Flowers of ToyotaLift of Houston; Anika Conger-Capelle of Conger Toyotalift; and Wayne Bell of Bell Fork Lift, Inc.
Not pictured: Nationwide Lift Trucks, Inc.