Toyota is seeking a Maintenance Technician responsible for providing technical support to maximize equipment uptime, troubleshooting equipment failures while analyzing performance, and helping to improve the reliability of our assets.
Tasks for the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and improving system components, including:
- Working knowledge of electrical controls programming and circuit analysis, including safety circuits
- Working knowledge of industrial automation systems and equipment, including CNC Machining Centers (Mazak and Okuma controls)
- Network systems communication
- Using PLCs to troubleshoot equipment malfunctions; knowledge and experience with Omron PLC’s CJ/NJ series platforms and NS/NA series HMI preferred
- PLC programming knowledge of basic and complex instructions
- Repairing and maintaining robotic robot cells with PLC integration. Motoman robotics experience preferred.
- Repairing and maintaining MIG welding equipment. Use of knowledge and understanding of basic welding fundamentals, including:
- Shielding gas types and ratios
- Circuit continuity confirmation
- Calibration of voltage, wire feed rate, and gas flow
- Understanding of weld fume health impact
- Work unscheduled overtime to complete assigned jobs to ensure meeting of production goals
TIEM’s manufacturing facility includes processes for sheet metal cutting and fabrication, steel bar cutting, CNC machining, press brake/hydraulic press forming, manual and robotic MIG welding, resistance welding, powder coating, painting, assembly, and inspection. Additional processes, specific to our product, include hydraulic cylinder and hose manufacturing.
Core Competency Requirements:
| Strong communication skills (oral and written)
|| Team player – Willingness to share knowledge
| Continual learning
| Interpersonal skills/respect for people
|| Customer focused
- Strong technical experience with troubleshooting capabilities and willingness to work hands-on
- Strong work ethic, intrinsically motivated, ability to organize work and multi-task
- Experience with Predictive Maintenance (Infrared, vibration, etc.) is a plus
- Five years industrial maintenance experience or two-year technical degree preferred
Toyota offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, RX, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, overtime compensation and incentive plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA