- Toyota forklifts are backed by proven product support from an industry-leading network of dealers. Toyota dealers offer a broad range of resources including: factory-trained service technicians, Toyota Genuine Parts, Toyota Certified Used forklifts, and flexible leasing and financing packages through Toyota Commercial Finance.
- Toyota forklifts are made in America with pride. The majority of Toyota forklifts sold in North American are manufactured in Columbus, Indiana.
- Toyota forklifts feature the world’s first and only System of Active Stability (SAS). SAS electronically monitors the forklift’s operations to help reduce the likelihood of both lateral and longitudinal tip-overs.
- The Toyota approach is to design around the operator and the technician. Engineers use their input to build equipment that is more versatile and ergonomic, while maximizing uptime.
- Toyota forklifts are manufactured with productivity and lower operating costs in mind.
- Many Toyota electric forklifts feature an AC System to provide high performance and efficiency. The AC motor contains no springs, brushes, commutator or directional contactor, making it virtually maintenance free.
- Toyota’s electric forklifts are enhanced to make them more efficient. Toyota forklifts have the ability to run longer between battery charges and scheduled maintenance intervals.
- All Toyota forklifts are constructed with Toyota Genuine Parts and accessories.
- Toyota remains the only forklift manufacturer in the world to offer a factory installed CNG fuel system option. The system is both UL listed and EPA-CARB certified.
- Toyota’s 8-Series line of forklifts is the world’s cleanest internal combustion forklift.*
*All Toyota 8-Series gasoline, LPG and CNG powered models count as 0.6 g/bhp-hr (0.8 g/kW-hr) HC+NOx towards California’s end user fleet average calculation – measures do not apply to diesel-configured models.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.