You’ve spent the time doing research and found that Toyota makes the best forklift in the world and you’ve spent a little more to purchase the best, because that’s what you want for your business. So, why would you ever put generic forklift parts on your Toyota Forklift
? Why would you devalue your previous decision to only want the best? Why would you want to decrease the value of your investment?
Let’s talk about the five reasons you should use Toyota Genuine Forklift Parts
- You know you’re getting the same great quality. If you use Toyota Genuine Forklift Parts for no other reason, do it because you know the quality is just as high as the Toyota you researched and purchased.
- Your forklift was made using them.
- The technicians working on your forklift are trained to work on Toyota Genuine Parts.
- You’ll get a great warranty. Toyota Genuine Forklift Parts warranties are one-year or 2,000 hours. Plus, if you have a Toyota Genuine Part go bad during that time and you paid a dealer to put it on for you, we’ll pay for the part and labor.
- Not using them can cost you in the long run. Though generic or “will-fit” parts are less expensive on the front end, only Toyota Genuine Parts are engineered to keep your Toyota forklifts running longer and more efficiently, decreasing downtime and constant replacements.
Using Toyota Genuine Parts
is a no-brainer. Don’t be fooled by imitators; Toyota Genuine Parts are the right investment to make for your forklift(s).
For pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.