Toyota Genuine Parts
are available only at authorized Toyota Industrial Equipment dealerships. You may find parts that look similar, but they won’t be Toyota Genuine Parts and they won’t be able to compete.
Not convinced going to a Toyota dealership for Toyota Genuine Parts is worth it?
Let’s talk about the five reasons you should use Toyota Genuine Parts on your forklift ...
- You know you’re getting the same great quality. If you use Toyota Genuine Parts on your forklift for no other reason, do it because you know the quality is just as high as that Toyota you researched and purchased.
- Your forklift was made using them.
- The technicians working on your forklift are trained to work on Toyota Genuine Parts.
- You’ll get a great warranty. Toyota Genuine Parts warranties are one-year or 2,000 hours. Plus, if you have a Toyota Genuine Part fail during that time and a Toyota Certified Technician installed it for you, we’ll pay for the parts and labor.
- Not using them can cost you in the long run. Though generic or “will-fit” parts are less expensive on the front end, only Toyota Genuine Parts are engineered to keep your Toyota forklifts running longer and more efficiently, decreasing downtime and constant replacements.
Toyota Genuine Parts are the right investment to make for your forklift fleet.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.