Every company is concerned with the bottom line. Here are five reasons a forklift Planned Maintenance (PM)
program makes financial sense:
- You reduce the cost of repair and equipment downtime when you catch problems early.
- You decrease the chance of costly workplace accidents by keeping your operators safe with regular forklift inspections.
- You get a better trade in value when you replace your forklift equipment.
- You pay one flat rate for labor, plus parts on a pre-selected interval of time (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, etc.).
- You won’t need to spend money on onsite forklift mechanics.
For more information about a Planned Maintenance Plan
, contact your local Toyota forklift dealer
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.