- A History of Excellence and Leadership: Toyota's forklift division began in 1956 in Japan with the introduction of the first Toyota forklift. Today, Toyota is the world leader in forklift sales.
- Safety Innovation: Toyota introduced the world’s first and only System of Active Stability (SAS). The system electronically monitors the forklift’s operations to help reduce the likelihood of both lateral and longitudinal tip-overs.
- Technical Innovation: In 2000, Toyota became the first major forklift manufacturer in the United States to offer AC technology to provide high performance and efficiency. The AC motor contains no springs, brushes, commutators or directional contractors, making is virtually maintenance free.
- #1 in Quality, Durability, Reliability, Value and Lowest Cost of Ownership: Toyota forklifts are ranked number one in numerous studies conducted by Peerless Research Group.
- More Than a Forklift Manufacturer, Toyota is a Full-Line Supplier: In addition to a full line of high-quality forklifts, Toyota offers other industrial equipment products including narrow aisle solutions, walkie stackers, automated guided vehicles (AGV’s) and tow tractors.
Click here to learn more about why you should consider choosing a Toyota forklift.
For pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.