Downtime is the single costliest expense a company can face. Toyota offers financially sound forklift maintenance plans
. Here are seven ways a forklift planned maintenance program will increase your uptime and save you money:
- You will have more time for your business by not having to deal with servicing/maintaining your forklifts.
- You will save time not having to schedule maintenance or wait for an available forklift technician.
- You will reduce your cost of repairs by catching problems early, before they become larger, more costly or cause collateral damage.
- You can help avoid costly workplace accidents and potential fines by keeping your forklift operators safe with regular inspections.
- You won’t need to spend money on onsite mechanics to get a technician to your facility.
- You won’t have unexpected maintenance bills. Typically with a PM, you pay a pay one fixed rate for labor. Your only variable expenses are the actual replacement parts. PMs are determined by usage intervals and travel time is often negotiated in the contract.
- Typically, you will get a higher trade-in value when you sell your forklift.
For more information on available PM plans, contact your local Toyota forklift dealer
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.