Leasing a forklift is an attractive option for nearly every business. There are so many benefits to leasing, you may ask yourself, “Why wouldn’t I lease?” At Toyota Commercial Finance
, we ask ourselves the same question.
1. Simplifies the management of your fleet
- Eliminates the work associated with fleet ownership (acquisition/disposition/tracking)
2. State-of-the-art fleet
- Planned replacement program increases uptime and productivity
- Capitalize on latest innovations
- Complete Fleet Management options
3. Avoid operational obsolescence
- No ownership risk
- Flexibility to address future changes in fleet size or specification
4. Conserve cash and other credit lines
- Fixed expenses throughout the life of the lease
- Keep bank lines open for business reinvestment or emergency expenses.
5. Net After-tax advantages
- Lease terms are shorter than the Federal Tax guidelines for MACRS depreciation – leasing provides for “faster” capital recovery.
- Payments are flexible allowing lease expense to match lessee need.
- Lower payments from leasing improves cash flow.
- Lease payments will usually have less impact on book earnings during the early years of the lease than will depreciation and interest payment associated with the purchase and/or financing of the same equipment.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.