The rugged beasts that are the Toyota Loaded and Empty Container Handlers speak for themselves in the amount of productivity and efficiency they create for customers throughout North America. But if a boost to productivity and efficiency isn’t enough for you to say ‘yes’ to a Toyota Container Handler, consider these five other reasons you should:
- Though the conditions you work in might not be comfortable, the Toyota Container Handler is. Rugged applications, meet luxury. This is the new Toyota Container Handler. With everything from an elevated cab position, to a cab heater and operator fan and air ride seat, operators will remain comfortable and productive throughout long shifts.
- When we say this forklift is tough, we mean it. The Toyota Container Handlers are built with a Cummins engine and a Dana transmission and can stack up to six containers high for the Loaded Container Handler or up to eight containers high for the Empty Container Handler. Tough is an understatement when it comes to this Toyota forklift.
- The Toyota Empty Container Handler gives you the ability to do more. The optional side hook/twin-pick attachment allows operators to maneuver two containers at once, which means fewer trips back and forth and ultimately more productivity.
- It’s so easy to maintain, your uptime is sure to increase. Every minute your forklift is down, you’re losing money. The good news is, the Toyota Container Handler has been built to be easy to maintain and quick to repair so that on the off chance your container handler goes down, you’ll be up and running in no time.
- It has been built for the inevitable conditions at ports. Moisture is not a forklift’s friend, but it’s inevitable at a shipping port near the ocean. The Toyota Container Handler has been finished with a two-part rust-inhibiting polyurethane base coat and two-part polyurethane top coat for corrosion protection and a longer life.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.