Why do I need a fleet management program?
Adding a fleet management program
to your forklift fleet and industrial equipment will give you valuable information to improve productivity and safety while lowering your overall operating costs.
What is Toyota’s fleet management solution?
is a data-driven, comprehensive approach to fleet management, designed to create long-term partnerships and to deliver better bottom-line performance for our customers.
How does it work?
With a robust, SAP-driven Fleet Metrics System, we are able to truly measure what we manage. We go beyond simply reporting to actually analyzing your fleet and making the right recommendations to deliver a lean fleet, year after year.
How does this help my company’s bottom line?
Our lean-thinking approach ensures you receive optimal fleet performance at the lowest possible cost of ownership. Our goal is to take you out of the business of managing your fleet, so you can concentrate on what matters most: managing your core business.
What are my fleet management options?
T-Metrics® – Solutions to maximize your investment
- Asset, maintenance and spend management
- Verified pricing levels for PMs, parts, service and rentals
- Quantifiable cost reductions and performance improvements
- Recommendations by forklift industry professionals
- Fleet analysis to reduce waste
- Simplified administration through consolidated billing services and asset tracking
- Fully integrated SAP Business Solution
- Customer Web-based Reporting Tool
- Equipment Inventory / Lease-end Dates by Location
- Equipment Repair History
- Top Expenses by Customer Location
- Parts Purchase Detail
- Rental by Customer Location
- Maintenance Overtime Projection
- Cost per Hour / Utilization
- Consolidated Invoice Billing Summary
Why should I choose Toyota as my fleet management provider?
is the only fleet management solution you need and the only one brought to you by a company famous for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. You won’t find a business partner more committed to your long-term success, or one more dedicated to provide the value and dependability you’ve come to expect from Toyota.
How do I get more information?
For more information on TOYOTA FLEET and how it can improve your company's bottom line, contact the Fleet Management Department of Toyota Material Handling U.S.A., Inc. at 800-226-0009 or visit your local Toyota forklift dealer
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.