Early in the buying process you will ask yourself if you should lease or purchase a forklift. Leasing is a great option if you only need a forklift in your facility for a defined period of time and it is a great option to preserve capital.
Advantage of leasing:
Disadvantages of buying:
- Use the most state-of-the-art equipment at the lowest cost
- Predetermined replacement cycle
- No responsibility of ownership
- Only pay for what you use
- Take on all the responsibility of owning
- May have to purchase old equipment
- High maintenance and repairs
- Large initial cash outlay
Toyota offers attractive purchasing and lease financing plans via Toyota Commercial Finance
. For more information or to help find which option is best for you, contact your local Toyota forklift dealer.
For pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.