Electric pallet jacks
can be a great investment for your business if you have the appropriate application or setting. Toyota offers a full line of electric pallet jacks, including: walkies, end-controlled riders, center-controlled riders, walkie stackers and reach pallet jacks. If you’re considering purchasing a pallet jack, take a look at the pros and cons of having one and then decide whether or not it’s right for you.
- Less expensive than a traditional, counter-balanced forklift
- Great for smaller spaces where a traditional, counter-balanced forklift won’t fit
- Typically, less overall operating costs than a traditional, counter-balanced forklift
- Unlike traditional, counter-balanced forklifts, anyone with adequate training can operate an electric pallet jack.
- Limited fork vertical height
- Slower with less flexibility
- Not effective in rough surface applications such as crushed gravel or uneven pavement
- Load handling requires additional planning when using pallets with bottom boards
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.