Toyota’s newest and most reliable forklifts are made to stand up to all different kinds of challenges. Whether your environment is dusty, your loads are heavy or the paths you travel are uneven, a Toyota forklift
is made to get the job done.
Check out some of the features that make Toyota forklifts the most durable:
- Overhead Guard Pillars: Designed to protect the operator from falling objects.
- Engine Protection System: This feature reduces the engine’s output if the coolant temperature rises to a dangerous level -- helping to prolong the life of your forklift engine.
- Fully Sealed Air Intake: Strategically mounted high on the overhead guard to minimize dust and debris from entering the engine.
- Improved Cooling System: Provides optimal airflow through the radiator and counterweight reducing the likelihood of overheating and helping your forklift last longer.
- Stamped Steel Engine Hood: Maximum durability in the most demanding industries.
- Stamped Side Panels: Like the engine hood, the side panels are strong enough to withstand the toughest applications and contain no fiberglass or plastic.
If you’re looking for a reliable forklift that will work as long as you do, look no further than Toyota.
For pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.