The Toyota Production System
is an expression of The Toyota Way. The five core values of The Toyota Way are shared and practiced by Toyota employees at every level in their daily work and relations with others. This is how Toyota is able to deliver sustainable customer satisfaction. Here are the five core values of The Toyota Way:
The first three core values of The Toyota Way relate to Continuous Improvement:
- Challenge: To maintain a long-term vision and meet all challenges with the courage and creativity needed to realize that vision.
- Kaizen: Continuous improvement. As no process can ever be declared perfect, there is always room for improvement.
- Genchi Genbutsu: Going to the source to find the facts to make correct decisions, build consensus and achieve goals.
The other two core values of The Toyota Way relate to Respect For People:
- Respect: Respect others. Make every effort to understand others, accept responsibility and build mutual trust.
- Teamwork: Stimulate personal and professional growth, share opportunities for development, and maximize individual and team performance.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.