When you’re looking to buy a forklift, you may start to wonder if you should purchase it new or used
. To help guide your decision making, take a look at these five advantages to buying used:
- The process can be quicker. Purchasing equipment can take a bit of time between financing and closing the deal. One great thing about purchasing used equipment is that it tends to be a faster closing process.
- It can be cheaper. Of course, one may purchase a forklift that needs a large amount of work, which could end up being more expensive in the long run, but usually, purchasing a used forklift will be cheaper.
- You can purchase something great. You may be limited in what you can afford to buy new, but buying used may allow you to buy a better forklift than you thought you could afford new.
- You can get the same great quality. If you purchase a Toyota Certified Used forklift, it’s guaranteed to be the same great quality as the other forklifts Toyota sells. Each certified forklift undergoes a 103-point quality inspection before receiving the certification.*
- You'll gain more profit. Your bottom line gets bigger when your procurement costs are less. You can actually lower your cost of sale and increase your profit margin!
Having a brand-new, shiny forklift is fun and exciting, but sometimes buying used is the best option. For help deciding if used is right for you, contact your local Toyota forklift dealer.
*Certified-used forklifts available at participating dealerships only.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.