Is it time to buy new equipment for your business, or yourself? If so, you may be wondering what kind of financing programs Toyota Industrial Equipment offers. At Toyota, we know you need the best equipment to get the job done right and we want to help you get it.
Take a look at what we offer:
- Retail Installment Loan: Traditional financing of the customer’s retail purchase of equipment from the dealer. This is an alternative to cash and generally used in all standard business operating conditions.
- Closed-End Lease: Alternative financing tool through which the customer obtains the right to use the equipment acquired from a dealer typically without the full cost of ownership. You get a right to use the equipment, typically without the full cost of ownership and you’ll have a generous cap of 2,000 operating hours annually.
- Capital Lease: Lease with characteristics of a purchase agreement, typically providing for a purchase option at nominal or below-market price. You’ll have the option to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease for a nominal amount with this lease and it is ideal for those following severe operating conditions.
- Flexible Term Lease: Lease which permits customer to lease for a specific initial term, with an option to renew lease for a second, or more, second term(s) at predetermined lease payments.
- Master Lease or Credit Line: Lease line of credit for current and future equipment acquisition needs under single master lease agreement. Fleet customers can make multiple purchases over an extended period of time.
Additional details may apply. Check with your local Toyota forklift dealer to see if these programs apply to your area and know these programs are subject to change at any time.
For pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.