When you buy a Toyota forklift, you get a powerful basic and powertrain warranty
to help bring you peace of mind. If you want to take it one step further, consider a forklift planned maintenance plan (PM plan).
- You’ll help reduce the cost of repair and equipment downtime when you catch problems early.
- You’ll help keep your operators safe with regular inspections, and you’ll pay one flat rate for labor.
- Your only variable maintenance costs will be the actual replacement parts. Travel time is often negotiated within the PM contract.
You’ll never have unexpected maintenance costs again!
Let’s take a look at Toyota Forklift’s basic and powertrain warranty:
- No Cost Basic Forklift Factory Warranty: ITA Class 1, 4, 5 & 6 forklifts: One year or 2,000 hours, whichever occurs first on all Factory Installed Options, with the exception of tires and batteries on battery powered forklifts.
- No Cost Powertrain Warranty: ITA Class 1, 4 & 5 forklifts: Three years or 6,000 hours, whichever occurs first of Coverage on engines or electric drive motors, transmission, differential and drive axle.
- No Cost Basic and Powertrain Warranty for ITA Class 2 Trucks: Basic coverage: One year or 2,000 hours and Powertrain coverage: Two years or 4,000 hours, whichever occurs first.
- No Cost Basic and Powertrain Warranty for ITA Class 3 Trucks: Basic coverage: Four months or 750 hours and Powertrain coverage: One year or 2,000 hours, whichever occurs first. (Class 3 exception: Floor Runner and Tugger models have a Basic coverage of one year or 2,000 hours and Powertrain coverage of two years or 4,000 hours, whichever occurs first.)
For pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.