The Toyota Loaded Container Handler is one of the strongest beasts in the material handling industry, but what makes it unique? The nine most impressive features on the Toyota Loaded Container Handler are listed below in no particular order.
- It has been built with the Cummins 10.8 Liter, 330 turbocharged diesel engine; Tier III-compliant. Durable and reliable is an understatement.
- The featured elevated cab creates unmatched visibility.
- 100% of the Toyota Container Handler is built in the U.S.A.
- It can maneuver a massive 90,000 lbs.
- It has been designed and tested to meet or exceed current, worldwide regulations for stability, sound levels and safety.
- A two-part rust-inhibiting polyurethane base coat and two-part polyurethane top coat covers the Loaded Container Handler to shield against the investible moisture at ports.
- A Dana 32,000 powershift transmission with three forward/reverse speeds works alongside the Cummins engine creating one of the most powerful forklifts ever.
- The operator cab has been designed with an incredible level of detail to keep operators comfortable and equipped for work.
- Technicians can reach the entire drivetrain, hydraulics and filters via hinged panels and hoods supported by gas shocks.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.