What if your forklift breaks down or you have an unexpected increase in demand? Renting a forklift
is a great solution!
Below are 5 often forgotten things to expect when you rent a forklift:
- Expect to show proof of a one million dollar liability insurance policy.
- Expect to fill out a credit application and to create a credit account with your supplier.
- Expect to pay for operational costs including fuel.
- Expect to pay for any specialized attachments.
- Expect to pay for damages incurred while the forklift is in your possession.
Request A Quote or for pricing, parts & more, click here to find a dealer near you.